Please join us in voting YES on G to prepare students for the 21st century.
- Make necessary repairs to leaky roofs, update bathrooms and address safety concerns
- Expand classroom space to support programs in science, technology, engineering, arts and math
- Update aging science labs, classrooms and learning technology
- Provide additional classrooms and labs at the high school to meet the growing demand for science classes
- Improve access to school facilities for students with disabilities and community members of all ages
Committee for 21st Century Schools for Castro Valley is a grassroots organization of volunteer parents, teachers and community members committed to ensuring our local elementary, middle and high school students are prepared for future success. Your help is essential in guaranteeing critical, local funding for our schools. Get involved by signing up to help spread the word about critical local funding, or donate to support our grassroots, volunteer-led campaign. For more information about the process leading to Measure G, please click here.
This site will provide more information about the June 7, 2016 election and how you can get involved in this important campaign for Castro Valley students.